released June 22, 2012
1. All Day, All Week…chant - Occupy Athens
2. Hard Times - The Wild
"This song is our reaction to 1) the unjust and racist killing of Troy Davis by the state of Georgia, and 2) the ongoing Occupy movement that has taken off in cities all around the country."
3. Everyone's Got A Skeleton - The Ice Creams
"The Ice Creams appear courtesy of Gypsy Farm Records"
4. We Are Unstoppable…chant - Occupy Athens
5. A Moral North - Captain #1
"We all need to realize that we are responsible for the direction this community, state, country, and world go in. The time to rely on 'leaders' to guide society is over…we are the leaders."
6. Guided Missle - Rick Fowler Band
"Song written by Rick Fowler, Copyright 2010. Band members: Rick Fowler: guitar/vocals - Michael Doke: slide guitar/vocals - Greg Veale: bass/vocals - Deane Quinter: drums - Tim
"Drawbar" White: Hammond organ
'The large banks committed fraud on an unprecedented scale with full knowledge that their actions would destroy the lives of innocent people all over the world. All of the policy makers at these criminal institutions as well as the politicians who supported them
need to be in prison for the rest of their lives."
7. Whose Streets…chant - Occupy Athens
8. I Am a Hospital - Werewolves
"Lydia Brambila on violin, Wyatt Strother on banjo and singing, Dena Zilber on accordion and singing, Sam Grindstaff on bass, Jay Henriques on guitar, Patrick Goral on drums, Brian Veysey on trumpet. - This song is about taking all the unfortunate, sad, scary, uncomfortable and sometimes overwhelming sequence of events that make up life and morphing them into an expression of how great it is to be alive."
9. We the People - Royalty
"It's Time to Make a Change for the Better of Our Future!"
10. Our Rights Are Under Attack…chant - Occupy Athens
11. All That I Want - Caliko
"This song is about how you dont need money to really be happy among other things"
12. Late Night Phone Calls From Various Cities - I Have Read Other Books Than Catcher in the Rye
13. Banks Got Bailed Out…chant - Occupy Athens
14. Nancy Can You Hear Me? - The Get-A-Jobs!
15. Safe and Sorry (Profiles in Courage) - Titans of Filth
16. We Are the 99%…chant - Occupy Athens
17. Chester Street - Food Will Win the War
"PLEASE NOTE: food will win the war is perpetually confused. but they know what is wrong."
18. Stripmall Castle - Kiss Your Darlin'
"Joe Willey and Fiona Sheehan are Kiss Your Darlin’. Traditional folk, protest songs, banjo, guitar and fiddle accompaniment. We wrote this song to protest the proposed downtown Athens Selig development."
19. Money for Health and Education…chant - Occupy Athens
20. Churning Up - Tater Zandra
"TaterZandra is McKenna Mackie, Jon Crandall, Matt Tamisin and Wade Gunter. We play feminist psych/post punk music. TaterZandra is proud to contribute to OATH! We feel that the huge gap in our nation's economic structure causes many social problems and extreme inequality. It leads to social distrust as well as social mobility. We must all rally and stick together to close the gap!!!
You can find TaterZandra on Facebook and Reverbnation."
21. Tangled Blues - The Visualizations
"Visualizations formed out of a need for artistic fulfillment and spiritual growth, in direct opposition to the system this country we live in has formed. The gap between the rich and the poor grows every year, so much that is becoming impossible for many people to live. It's time for a change."
22. The Viking Song! - Occupy Athens
"This song was written by members of Occupy Athens at City Athena during the first Occupation of City Hall. It's fun, it's tongue-in-cheek, but it also holds truth! Ooooooooohhhhhhh….."
Some rights reserved. Please refer to individual track pages for license info.